enc1101

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Journal on 'The "values" wasteland"

This essay is more of a debate about the values and the concerns the public has about it. Each of us has a value that was taught either by our parents or by other close source.Values are a very controversial topic , the fact that we have to be guided by a set of rules , and that we are not sure of which one is right. Values are more than just rules is what represents us in the society or in other words is how we are judge by. This essay is very realistic, but I still think that values are to be taught by the family and then practice in the society/public. School do not have the right to teach values bacause each teacher have their own values, who knows for sure which one is the right or wrong value. My values were taught by my family, and I practice them everyday with every decision I make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home