enc1101

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Journal on " Baldness".

In this essay Steven describes how he felt while going throughout the process of baldness. For him
baldness was expected 30 or after and that it was just his shampoo, the light, or the imagination. But after asking his friend and his parents he realized that it was true, he was getting bald. He research on baldness and all the possible solutions , but the solution seemed worst than the actual problem. At the end he realizes that if he takes one medicine he might have to take others because of the sideaffects. To conclude he adds'' For me right now, a nice hat seems like the better solution". Even though this essay is talking about a serious topic as it is the baldness the authors keeps humor in the environment, an this makes the essay interesting. For example I thought it was funny how he wrote" I told my mom. Of course she disagreed, but my dad said, " Yeah, I see what you mean."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home