enc1101

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Topic of preference : Psychology.

I decided that I would talk about psysochology. Psychology is a guide field of study , so I have decided to discuss as much as I can. This career has many, many topics and is often confused with psychiatry. I think is better to discuss phychology itself and not certain topics. Through the research I would be able to see what is psychology is all about and its public morals( most people I know would be offended if told they need a phychologist, why is this?). Since I'm really interested in this career it would good to know the job options and possible salaries. I might also include how phychology have grown through out the years, this is part of the social issues; are psychologists reliable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home